ARCON | Privileged Access Management
The nature of cyberattacks is getting sophisticated in the ever-expanding digital workplace. For enterprise IT security teams, protecting privileged accounts, one of the major sources of data breaches, remains a top priority. Cyber attacks can be devastating, if compromised corporate insiders, malicious third-party or organized cybercriminals exploit privileged credentials or unmonitored privileged accounts, the source of attack kill-chain.
ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) offers enterprise IT security, risk and compliance management teams with necessary safeguards to securely manage the lifecycle of privileged accounts. A highly scalable and enterprise-class solution, ARCON | PAM seamlessly works in all IT environments to secure privileged accounts. The solution implements the best privilege access management practices to build a foundation for robust identity and access control IT architecture.
ARCON | PAM the best-fit architecture
On-prem data center environment
- Manages, monitors and controls privileged accounts seamlessly
- Ensures secure access to target systems and applications
- Randomizes and changes passwords frequently to overcome the threats arising from shared credentials
- Secures on-prem data by monitoring every privileged session on a real-time time basis
- Runs seamlessly in Windows, Unix, and Linux operating systems
Distributed data center environments
- Offers a centralized policy framework
- Ensures each and every access to systems from anywhere is through one single console, ARCON | PAM
- Provides a rule and role-based access control to all target systems
- Implements deepest levels of granular level control over privileged accounts
- Strengthens authentication mechanism with Multi-factor validation and password vaulting
- Offers multi-factor authentication including adaptive authentication for secure access to cloud-based applications, management consoles and virtual machines
- Implements access only on ‘need-to-know’ and ‘need-to-do’ principle
- Provides robust password vaulting along with frequent rotation and randomization of privileged credentials
- Builds unified access control and governance framework to monitor privileged identities
- Tracks and records session logs of all administrative activities in video and text format
- Offers a centralized policy to manage the access control mechanism of all IT operational segments
- EImplements principle of least privilege which ensures limited privileged accounts to manage IT operations on-prem and cloudnsures secure access to target systems and applications
- Ensures robust password vaulting where the privileged passwords are frequently randomized and rotated
- Monitors every privileged session in real-time and generates report for regular IT audit
- Provides just-in-time privileges to restrict unnecessary escalation of privileged accounts
- Ensures controlled access and protect scripts and other embedded secrets throughout the DevOps pipeline
- Manages credentials used by applications, container platforms, automation tools and other non-human identities
- Tackles and non-human access to CI/ CD consoles
- Leverages native application attributes and role-based access controls to authenticate applications and containers
- Accelerates ARCON | PAM implementation/ deployment through containerization
Privileged Access Management (PAM) - An Overview
Privileged users have elevated rights to access critical systems, business-critical applications and databases.
ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) is the best-in-class PAM solution that offers an array of features that not only mitigates data breach threats but also predicts risks arising from suspicious users in the network.
Fine-Grained Access Control
Implement privileged access practice on ‘need-to-know’ and ‘need-to-do basis’
Automate and secure password changing process and frequently randomize privileged passwords
Spot threats and mitigate risks on real-time basis to secure privileged access environment
Reduce the threat surface by removing standing privileges to systems and applications
Securely allow one-time access to critical systems without sharing privileged credentials
A complete audit trail of privileged activities, reports and analytical tools capture the outputs and improve decision making
Implement a robust validation mechanism to deny unauthorized access
Recent Case Study
Leverage Just-in-time Privileges with ARCON | Privileged Access Management
ARCON | PAM My Vault is a robust security tool that offers secure access to confidential business information for a specified period.
A government-owned oil and gas company ensures robust privileged access control with ARCON | PAM as it migrates workloads to AWS Cloud.