Solution for successfully implementing the GDPR
What is GDPR Compliance?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a global compliance standard that mandates protecting and securely processing the personal identifiable information (PII) of European Union (EU) citizens. The regulation states that an organization cannot process the PII of data subjects without their consent.
Where do this GDPR compliance is applicable?
The GDPR is applicable to every EU-based organization (of all shapes and sizes) that stores and processes personal information of EU data subjects. In addition, a non-EU organization is required to comply with the regulation if it does business with an EU based organization or stores and process PII of EU citizens.
How ARCON Privileged Access Management can help?
ARCON Privileged Access Management can help in GDPR compliance with the following ways:
- Ensures PII is not compromised or illegitimately and accidentally processed
- Protects highly sensitive documents and critical corporate information
- Ensures secure third-party access to confidential data
- Keeps the brand equity intact. Legal implications are costly in case of data breach
- Assists implementing data privacy by design, wherein every technology platform, application and process functions under a well-defined security framework and robust control mechanism
- Helps winning the digital trust of customers and all business stakeholders, which will result in stronger business relationship